What does Chunky mean?A slang term for anything or anyone who is slightly plump to dangerously fat.
Other definitions of Chunky:
- Can describe something that is "in chunks" or thick lumps.
- Can refer to any data stream that is having trouble loading and only presents in short segments, like when a video only plays a few seconds at a time.
- May refer to something that is "phat" or "cool"; another term that has transitioned from often negative to slightly positive, depending on context.
- A description term for anyone that is thick or dense. This can either refer to fat or extremely muscular.
- Sometimes, in music, can refer to extremely low or dirty sounding notes or phrases.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of Chunky that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
Oh, wow. He's looking chunky though.
This smoothie isn't blended enough, it's chunky.
Is YouTube loading chunky for you?
Dude, that beanie is chunky! Where'd you get it? I'd order one.
Hitting the gym, trying to get chunky.
Dude was playing some chunky bass solos.
There are no references for Chunky at this time. We would greatly appreciate your contribution if you would like to submit your own!
More slang terms:
I See What You Did There
You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
Bia is a Portuguese diminutive of Beatrix. Beatrix originates in Latin language and means "voyager". Beatrix was the name of several saints in Christianity and it was also a popular given name within royalty. A famous bearer was Beatrix Potter, an English author and creator of Peter Rabbit. Beatrice was popularized by Beatrice Portinari, the muse of the Italian poet and author of Divine Comedy, Dante Alighieri.
Stupid person, idiot