What does Bust Down mean?A hip-hop slang term for a very expensive piece of jewelry or watch that is covered in diamonds.
Other definitions of Bust Down:
- Can refer to the act of studding out a wrist watch with diamonds, greatly increasing its value. A fashion trend in hip-hop and rap.
- May refer to a sexually promiscuous person, and is often used as a derogatory term for such a woman.
- From the Chicago rap scene, refers to an easy woman who sleeps around.
- Can refer to a man or woman who is very eager to sleep with anybody, and is often used as an insult. May be spelled "buss down".
- A portion of a cigarette, typically half, that can be saved for future smoking.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of Bust Down that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
Oh. That boy got a new bust down on his wrist.
With this next paycheck, I might finally get that bust-down on my Apple watch.
She may be a bussdown, but I'm still in love.
That man hoe ain't nothing but a bustdown. He used to be so sweet.
Yo, can I get a bust-down? I'm out of smokes.
Video related to Bust Down
Blueface - Bussdown ft. Offset (Directed by Cole Bennett) | Lyrical Lemonade, YouTube
- A Song that mentions "Bust Down."
A 2019 single by American rapper Blueface featuring Offset.
In the song, Blueface speaks about his journey from taking the bus down (having to use public transportation), to wearing a "bussdown", a blinged out wrist watch.
- Check it Out
More slang terms:
slightly gigling to myself
Alpha Male Of Group
Crying My a** Off