What does That’s What She Said mean?A slang phrase that indicate the resemblance of what was just said to sexual innuendo.
Other definitions of That’s What She Said:
- What you say when somebody says something dirty/funny and that a woman could have just said within the privacy of the bedroom.
- A versatile joke that can be inserted after any sentence that contains sexual innuendo — basically, you can imagine a woman saying this in a sexual way. Can be modified in many ways.
- A phrase that can be used to turn any simple comment or sentence into a sexual joke, in which a woman has just said the previous comment.
- A form of innuendo that transforms innocent statements into lewd or sexual sounding. Popularized by TV show The Office.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of That’s What She Said that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
That’s What She Said:
Person 1: Oh my god! This is so hard!
Person 2: That's what she said!
"Oh, I like it bloody. The bloodier the better, really".
"That's what he said!"
Lawyer: "And you were directly under her the entire time?"
Witness: "That's what she said."
Person setting up an entertainment center: Almost done.
Home Owner: This is frustrating, just stick it in! I want to play!
Me: ...That's what she said.
Video related to That’s What She Said
Every "That's What She Said" Ever - The Office | The Office, YouTube
- A TV Show that mentions "That’s What She Said."
Various clips from the American version of The Office.
The incompetent boss, Michael Scott, believes the phrase to be amazing humor (despite him using incorrectly or perhaps not appropriately).
- Check it Out
More slang terms:
Information and Communication Technology
it's up to you
As always, Sheldon has the answer
Piece Of Junk