What does SWAG mean?A shortened term for swagger, which is maintaining cool style with confident self-assuredness.
Other definitions of SWAG:
- An acronym for "Stuff We All Get", the stuff given out to all attending members of an event, like a convention.
- A U.S. military acronym that stands for "Scientific Wild-Ass Guess", which is a rough estimate made by someone within the field.
- Stolen money or goods, taken by a thief or burglar.
- Curtain or piece of fabric that is hung so that it curves and droops.
- Australian slang that refers to a portable tent that is used for camping or outdoor shelter.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of SWAG that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
With a new, iced-out chain, you know my swag game stepping up.
First thing we did on the convention floor is head to the swag table.
I'll take a swag at it and say that ridgeline is about 2 miles away.
I'll take the swag to the fence and see what we can get for it.
These swag curtains bring the whole room together. Very nice.
I took my swag and the pack up to Coomera for the weekend and the mozzies ate me up.
Video related to SWAG
YG - Swag (Official Music Video), YouTube
- A Song that mentions "SWAG."
A song by rapper YG released July 2020. The artist gives plenty of examples of his swag, while other join in on the fun and dancing.
- Check it Out
More slang terms:
Youn Ain't Gonna Need It
I am here
A measurement of time used to described a length of time unknown or with no desire to reflect on hard enough to establish the length.
If I Tell You Will You Tell Me A Secret