What does SHAWTY mean?A slang term for an attractive female or girlfriend that is generally affectionate.
Other definitions of SHAWTY:
- A nickname for a highly attractive female that you are crushing on. Used when being honest about your feelings and stating your interest. This can sometimes be spelled "shorty" as well.
- May sometimes be a very obvious and often derogatory term for a shorter than average person, though this is likely spelled "shorty".
- May sometimes refer to a young person who is new to an activity, much like a newbie. Often used in reference to gang membership or lifestyle.
- A short length of cable, used to connect two electronic devices (though this is often spelled shorty).
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of SHAWTY that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
Hey shawty. How you doing? Let me get you a drink.
Why don't you go get the ladder, shawty?
Look, shawty: we need you on the corner looking out for po. If you see anyone, we need you to holla out.
Hand me that ethernet shawty and we can test this setup.
Video related to SHAWTY
Shawty [Featuring T Pain] (video) [Main] | PliesWord, YouTube
- A Song that mentions "SHAWTY."
A 2007 American rap single by rapper Plies, featuring singer-songwriter T-Pain. It is the lead single from his debut studio album, The Real Testament.
In the song, both artist praise beautiful women in their life who they consider their own "shawties".
- Check it Out
More slang terms:
Last Known Good
I Hope So