What does Mami mean?A Spanish slang term for referring to a woman, especially when used affectionately. Literally means "mommy".
Other definitions of Mami:
- Spanish for "mommy", though the term is often used to refer to a romantic partner, or close female friend.
- Spanish nickname for a woman that you would consider making the mother of your children.
- A popular Filipino noodle soup that has wheat flour noodles and various meats.
- Can refer specifically to an attractive, Lantina woman. Often used in Central American hip-hop.
- May refer to the goddess from Ancient Mesopotamian religion, depicted in Atra-Hasis as a progenitor, creating humankind from clay and blood.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of Mami that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
Let me help you with that, mami.
No, mami, I was not catcalling. I wanted to speak with you about the environment, if you have a moment.
Let me get that number, mami.
Let's go get some hot mami. I like wontons in mine.
"I like it when you call me mami."
Did Mami pinch off thirteen or fourteen pieces of clay when she formed womb deities? I always forget.
Video related to Mami
Paloma Mami - Mami (Official Video) | YouTube
- A Song that mentions "Mami."
A 2019 single by popular Chilean-American singer Paloma Mami. In the song, sung mostly in Spanish, the chorus contains the line "I like it when you call me mami", a reference to the designation of attractive women that the term often implies.
- Check it Out
More slang terms:
A slang term for very confident man, typically one of a slightly older age. A modification of "daddy", this term carries many of the same sexual connotations.
Beat The Hell Outta