What does Mamacita mean?A Mexican slang term that translates to "hot momma", though literally this means "little mother". This word is laden with sexual overtones.
Other definitions of Mamacita:
- Spanish term used to refer to hot woman that means "hot mother".
- Roughly translates to "hot mommy", this phrase is often used to catcall and objectify women.
- A Spanish-language phrase that means "hottie" or "hot mother". Typically used to label women that one wishes to make the mother of their children.
- While this literally translates to "Little Mother" in Spanish, it typically is used to refer to hot women.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of Mamacita that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
Yo, mamacita. You wanna talk about the wage gap?
And you expect mamacita to pay for childcare while working and to have food ready every night? You're loco.
Don't call me 'mamacita'. I'm not your mommy.
Mamacita is similar to papi, no?
I can't believe these disrespectful men out here catcalling 'mamacita' at every woman who walks by.
Video related to Mamacita
Don't Call Me 'Mamacita.' I Am Not Your Mommy. | Opinion, Code Switch: Word Watch, NPR
- A Miscellaneous that mentions "Mamacita."
A short opinion piece from Laura Martinez that explains the origins and use of the phrase "mamacita". In the article, Martinez is critical of men who use the phrase to objectify her and other women.
- Check it Out
Black Eyed Peas, Ozuna, J. Rey Soul - MAMACITA (Official Music Video) | Black Eyed Peas, YouTube
- A Song that mentions "Mamacita."
A 2020 single from the hip-hop music group Black Eyed Peas.
In the single, various rappers explain their wishes to have a mamacita of their own.
- Check it Out
More slang terms:
What the bloody hell
i am so bored
Artists & Repertoire
for f**k's sake