What does GN mean?A slang acronym for "Good Night", a way to bid someone a pleasant sleep.
Other definitions of GN:
- When someone is so sleepy that they can't even type out the phrase "good night"
- A shortened version of goodnight that is popular in chat/messaging and online games
- Can be an acronym meaning "Get naked", as an attempt to get someone ready for sexual intercourse.
- Gender neutral
- Grammar nazi
- Graphic novel
- G'n, as in hanging out with your friends or "ganging".
- Give nudes, a bad petition for sexual images.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of GN that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
Person 1: Hey are you in on this Pimp my Ride 24-hour marathon?
Person 2: No, GN
I'll see you tomorrow morning. GN!
I'm logging off the night guys, GN
I've been looking forward to seeing you in my room for awhile. GN.
I always knew that I didn't identify with "boys" or "girls" toys growing up. Thus, the GN look.
Dude, chill. I'll try to use the oxford comma more; don't be a GN.
I see you got some new Image publishing GN in stock.
Oh, you know we out here, g'n all night, baby.
Please, I'm desperate, GN.
There are no references for GN at this time. We would greatly appreciate your contribution if you would like to submit your own!
More slang terms:
Not that there is anything wrong with that
Koibito (Japenese for lover)
nothing in particular
Dancing With The Stars