What does Wifey mean?A slang term for a very special woman in your life, somebody you consider a life partner and would always be by your side.
Other definitions of Wifey:
- Similar to a hubby, this is a significant other that you're destined to be with.
- Depending on context, can be a condescending way to refer to a person's wife — often used to mock someone exhibiting stereotypical housewife behaviors.
- A Scottish slang term for an older or uneducated woman.
- Used to describe someone who is wife material, meaning they're stellar and fantastic in a myriad of ways.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of Wifey that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
She's definitely my wifey.
Guys, I think I just met my wifey. I gotta go get her number!
I bet it's nice having your little wifey running around, grabbing you beers and cleaning up after you, ya pig.
Wifey up tae high doh!
Say you'll be my wifey.
Video related to Wifey
Next - Wifey (Video Version) | NextVEVO, YouTube
- A Song that mentions "Wifey."
"Wifey" is a song by American R&B trio Next, from their second studio album Welcome II Nextasy in the year 2000. The song peaked at number one on the R&B singles chart after its release.
The song includes the members of Next singing praises of women who they consider wife material.
- Check it Out
More slang terms:
Complete Waste Of Time
Peace To The Family
Beyond Economical Repair
In My Most Arrogant Opinion