What does Ight Imma Head Out mean?A slang saying that signifies when someone has had enough, and is excusing themselves and leaving the situation.
Other definitions of Ight Imma Head Out:
- A way to pardon oneself from a dialogue — either because they understand they'll be in a compromised position, or it is just want an out.
- An indicative phrase to the awkwardness of the situation you're currently in; the phrase is said while leaving, sometimes with haste.
- A slang version of "Alright, I'm going to head out" — said when excusing yourself from a scene.
- A meme phrase that is used to get out of an awkward or tough situation. Often paired with an image of the Nickelodeon character SpongeBob SquarePants getting up from a chair, leaving for the day.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of Ight Imma Head Out that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
Ight Imma Head Out:
They're about to sing Happy Birthday? Ight, Imma head out.
Yikes. I feel an honest speech coming on. ight imma head out
Oh, you bought me another drink... ight, imma head out.
Ight, Imma Head Out... let me know when you stop your racist tirade.
Know Your Meme page for "Ight Imma Head Out"
- A Website that mentions "Ight Imma Head Out."
An article explaining the origin of the reaction image macro involving the children's cartoon character, and it's explosion on the social media platform Twitter.
- Check it Out
More slang terms:
stupid mother f**ker
I Mean It
Cray or cray cray means crazy but it's more fun to say.
New York City