What does CBA mean?An slang acronym that means "Can't Be Arsed" — used when something is beyond expending energy on.
Other definitions of CBA:
- Stands for "cannot be arsed". Arsed is British slang for "concerned with or bothered", so this acronym means something is not worth your time or concentration.
- At many universities, this acronym can stand for "College of Business Administration".
- An acronym for "can't be arsed" that sees use in England, Australia, and New Zealand as a way to describe something that is not worth doing.
- A acronym that stands for "Cost Benefit Analysis", a business procedure that is akin to a detailed "pro-con" list.
- Can stand for "Certified Bad-Ass". A descriptor for someone who has proven just how cool they are.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of CBA that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
You know that I don't have time for any extra activities. So, CBA to another.
Person 1: Can you take over this time?
Person 2: No, CBA.
You'll have to contact one of the C.B.A. advisors to see what career paths they can get you started on.
We'll run a CBA on this new investment opportunity, and we'll get back to the client after that.
Sure, I can flip a motorcycle while shooting two guns. I'm a C.B.A.
There are no references for CBA at this time. We would greatly appreciate your contribution if you would like to submit your own!
More slang terms:
don't talk to me loser
Thinking about you too
Oh My Flying Spaghetti Monster
Better Be Quick