What does BOO mean?An affectionate term for referring to a significant other.
Other definitions of BOO:
- An exclamation that is used to startle or frighten.
- An exclamation that shows discontent or disapproval (often from a crowd, in response to a performance).
- A slang term for marijuana.
- A Pomeranian dog that was popular on Facebook. Owned by a Facebook employee, this pup received over 16 million Likes on the platform before his death in early 2019.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of BOO that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term
You know you're my boo, babe.
BOO! I got you! I knew I could scare you!
BOO! Get off the stage! BOO!
Let's smoke some boo and then get out of here.
I love Boo, he was just so cute and tiny!
Video related to BOO
Usher, Alicia Keys - My Boo (Official Music Video), YouTube
- A Song that mentions "BOO."
A duet between R&B artists Usher and Alicia Keys that was released in 2004. The songs chorus references "My Boo" as a term of endearment several times.
- Check it Out
More slang terms:
Miss You So Much
bind on equip